Majestic 1883 Queen Anne/Stick Style Victorian built by renowned architect Henry Van Brunt sits on sunny side of prestigious Brattle Street in historic Old Cambridge. Lush period gardens and outdoor living spaces create a private sanctuary amid the city bustle. 2006 Preservation Award presented for this authentic historical restoration of over 8,000 sq. ft. of Victorian luxury; consisting of a master wing with en-suite, dressing room and study; 4 additional en-suite bedrooms, 6 fireplaces, 3rd floor au-pair/in-law suite, vintage designer kitchen, custom vaulted brick wine cellar, vintage hardware throughout, State of the Art systems, decorative shingle siding, red cedar clapboards, copper lined gutters, original restored windows, granite/brick driveway w/2 car garage, irrigation system, home security & much more. Walk to Harvard Square, BB&N and Shady Hill Schools; Charles River Reserve, renowned universities, social events, cultural venues, restaurants, and museums.